Direct Response Television success, Infomercial Success or DR Radio success does not always come that easy. I’ve developed seven easy rules after 18 years running InfoWorx, producing infomercials, and placing millions in media buys.
1. Make practical and rational not emotional decisions. DRTV offers immediate empirical information regarding your offer. Base your decisions on facts, not theories.
2. Be scientific, use the numbers. But the numbers must be handled and interpreted by an expert who has the experience to understand what the numbers are telling you.
3. DRTV Success Test: Is the phone ringing? You should know from day one if your program has life.
4. Frequency is the benefit of success, not the key to success. A top direct response and infomercial agency can push out a successful offer for all of it’s value and prevent you from throwing good money after bad. Media tests are just that — tests to discover what works and what does not.
5. Your offer is King. Great product, weak offer, no calls.
6. Use traditional Direct Response techniques. Branding is a side effect of great direct response campaigns, not the other way around. A great DRTV and infomercial company will buy to your allowable cost per order and generate direct sales and leads. Brand awareness will result from DRTV success.
7. Infomercials and Direct Response TV are a science. Stay with your winners and cut your losers immediately. At InfoWorx we use research to target your best customers, media buying power to get your offer in front of millions, and 18 years experience turning response into revenue.
Tags: ad allowable, alloable cost per order, allowable cost per order, cheap infomercial media, cheap media, cheap media infoworx, cost of direct response media, cost of infomercial media, direct response advertising agency, info commercials, infocommercials, long form infomercial, radio infomercials, remnant media, ron pearlstein, ron perlstein, ron perlstein background, ron perlstein boca raton, ronald pearlstein, ronald s perlstein, TV Infomercial Cost